Our Blessing Blankets are handcrafted – each blanket pattern is cut out by hand and the components sewn together. Our fabrics are PURE from the inside out.
A keepsake deserves to be pampered and we recommend that care is taken when washing and handling.
We recommend the following care instructions:
- Machine wash in Cold water and lay flat to dry (or tumble dry on low on cold air setting) this helps protect the life of the 100% Cotton fibre and the non-toxic, low impact dyes.
- Wash with Like and Similar Colors
- Avoid Fabric Softeners and Abrasive Fabrics/Materials
- Do not use Chlorine Bleach or Fabric Detergent that has Chlorine Bleach in it as it will ruin the fibers and bleach out the colour
- When Wet, keep away from other materials and fabric
- And use the Least Amount of Detergent possible to clean the blanket effectively